They are horizontal cartridge collectors that facilitate maintenance and sealing of the cartridges.
They can be manufactured in various configurations and offer flexibility in the inlet and outlet ducts of the collector. Furthermore, they employ a cleaning system using compressed air pulses through a venturi.
- Capacity range: Airflow from 2,000 to 24,000 cubic feet per minute (CFM) per module.
- Typical efficiency of 99.9% for 1-micron particles.
- Temperature resistance: Gases up to 110 °C.
- They handle moderate dust loads with non-agglomerating dry dust.
- Their compact design makes them more cost-effective compared to other options.
*Cartridges can be made from different materials depending on the application.